Second supporting study unit- Emotional attachment/objects of desire

For this unit i had to collect and draw objects which had a personal resonance with me, i then had to draw these in a variety of media to explore how they might be portrayed differently, I began with objects found around my bedroom such as ornaments and photo frames etc, i then thought about personal things like photos and cameras, I toyed with the idea of taking these objects apart and seeing what shapes i could get from the inside of them.
With what i drew from these objects i tried to translate onto domestic textiles such as tea towels, and in a contemporary way. I was not so pleased with this outcome i think because it was digitally worked and i am a little tired of this approach. For supporting study I like to branch out and really test new ideas and ways of working so the next thing is research i suppose..